Laguna-realm 2.4.3

2.4.3 Laguna-Realm @ World of Warcraft.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Advertising other servers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arixis
New Person
New Person


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Advertising other servers.   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 am

I've seen you guys advertising on other servers, and it's a shit way to gain a population. It just shows how pathetic your server is.
I have nothing against you, but advertising your server to other servers is definitely not a good way to gain
a population.
If you're going to advertise your server, please do it on a gaming forum that supports advertising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zebz
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-01-09
Age : 24
Location : New york

PostSubject: no.   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Do you want me to burn your house down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessfix
Game-Master
Game-Master
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 am

This is that guy who shouting on me, before 2-3 days Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://laguna-realm.tk/
Tyrael
New Person
New Person


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Jessfix wrote:
This is that guy who shouting on me, before 2-3 days Sad

Don't worry Jess. He's nab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Druss
Member
Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 am

Regardless, he is right. It's really not the way to go. I don't know which server he came from, nor do I care.

Spread advertisments over gaming forums like he suggested, speak to IRL mates or old gaming friends from ye olden times.
More over, get the vote count up. Possibly the best way to attract new members is through the " Top 100 " sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triaris
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:17 am

Btw, cant log into the realm, stuck at connected. What is this I cant even... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trollyoass
Member
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 am

This server should cut the bullshit. What do you do? Pay players to go to our server and troll/advertise there? Go fuck yourselves you bitchass pricks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nayshun
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Rohnert Park, CALI BABY!!!

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 am

trollyoass wrote:
This server should cut the bullshit. What do you do? Pay players to go to our server and troll/advertise there? Go fuck yourselves you bitchass pricks.

He mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/WillixMandella?feature=mhum
trollyoass
Member
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:27 am

Psh, go eat out your momma's pussy and stop choking on horse cock you pile of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nayshun
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Rohnert Park, CALI BABY!!!

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 am

I sense a disturbance in the force... Oh wait, no it's just you bein' mad

Quit it, your killing the mood
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/WillixMandella?feature=mhum
trollyoass
Member
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 am

TROLOLOLOLLOL cy@ mafaka. have fun beating off to this shit ass server, whose GMs and devs are all leaving because of its shitness. hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nayshun
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 24
Location : Rohnert Park, CALI BABY!!!

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 am

*hands you a tissue* It's okay, Everything will be okay. Just calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/WillixMandella?feature=mhum
trollyoass
Member
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 am

i think ur small ass cock is getting mad u should feed it sum pussy ... oh wait. its too small to even fit in one,!!!! TROLOLOL stfu gtfo of my face retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trollyoass
Member
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am

u mad? MAFAKA . like sucking cock and choking on ball sacks? i think u do. GG i think u jus got told bitch ass home dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trollyoass
Member
Member


Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 am

wut? aint got nothing to say? psh thought so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triaris
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 am

trollyoass wrote:
wut? aint got nothing to say? psh thought so

Sir, I see your point but this is not the way. Besides, that is VERY BAD trolling, which I, as a professional and a longtime troll, dont accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rampage
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 am

Can't you just post Suck cock MAFAKA, Choke on a horse dick, Lick yo momma's pussai and all that bullshit once.
Then some people might take it more serious. The way your posting now is just showing your a 15 yr old brat who thinks hes a toughboy by posting such crap.

What's even more funny is the fact that you are asking for a reply on those posts.

P.S If you want to make an impression, Come up with something more original please. Sucking horsesacks and choking on fat tits is just not funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Druss
Member
Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 am

Lets start with this, " trollyoass ". This is a name designed to boost the confidence of the newbie troll, who really wants to impress those around him on his server, and here on this forum with his uber-trollness. He reads his name and goes " Yeah, I AM trolling their asses " simply because of his insecurities, whether they be online, or in real life, and I suspect in real life. This is a person that needs to re-assure himself that he matters, and that he is doing something to get him noticed. Narcisism would really cover this.

In terms of how well you have done, a good comparison would be something like this; You are the beat up Fiat Punto that has just had a wrecking ball dropped ontop of it.
And I would be somewhere along the lines of a Rolls-Royce, not quite a shiney new Ferrari, but something inbetween.

Your inconsistancies scream amature. " bitch ass home dog ", home dog is in-fact a term of affection. whilst insulting him with primitive language is not. It's pathetic.
Your grasp at the English language is laughable. You're a homophobe, which tells me IMMEDIATLY that my guess at you being insecure was correct.
I'll wager that you have no idea how many homophobic people are just pretending because they want to draw attention away from the fact that they realise that they themselves are gay. It's sad. But hey, I don't know you, ( quite glad I don't in-fact ), I have no idea about your sexuality.

I wont even get started about " MAFAKA "...I expect that from someone with the mental capacity of a 3 year old.

@ Rampage, it is not funny at all that he wants a reply, he is looking for confirmation, to feed his narcisism. This is my second piece of evidence that you in-advertantly hit upon.

If you manage to muster up the brain power to read all this trollyoass, then congratulations to you.

Note: I hope this counts as something original Rampage : >


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rampage
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 am

Nope not impressed Druss.

P.S i think you misunderstood my definition of funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triaris
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Druss wrote:
Lets start with this, " trollyoass ". This is a name designed to boost the confidence of the newbie troll, who really wants to impress those around him on his server, and here on this forum with his uber-trollness. He reads his name and goes " Yeah, I AM trolling their asses " simply because of his insecurities, whether they be online, or in real life, and I suspect in real life. This is a person that needs to re-assure himself that he matters, and that he is doing something to get him noticed. Narcisism would really cover this.

In terms of how well you have done, a good comparison would be something like this; You are the beat up Fiat Punto that has just had a wrecking ball dropped ontop of it.
And I would be somewhere along the lines of a Rolls-Royce, not quite a shiney new Ferrari, but something inbetween.

Your inconsistancies scream amature. " bitch ass home dog ", home dog is in-fact a term of affection. whilst insulting him with primitive language is not. It's pathetic.
Your grasp at the English language is laughable. You're a homophobe, which tells me IMMEDIATLY that my guess at you being insecure was correct.
I'll wager that you have no idea how many homophobic people are just pretending because they want to draw attention away from the fact that they realise that they themselves are gay. It's sad. But hey, I don't know you, ( quite glad I don't in-fact ), I have no idea about your sexuality.

I wont even get started about " MAFAKA "...I expect that from someone with the mental capacity of a 3 year old.

@ Rampage, it is not funny at all that he wants a reply, he is looking for confirmation, to feed his narcisism. This is my second piece of evidence that you in-advertantly hit upon.

If you manage to muster up the brain power to read all this trollyoass, then congratulations to you.

Note: I hope this counts as something original Rampage : >



No offence but... Pesudo-narcistic self confidence booster.

Bro, go get laid or something Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Druss
Member
Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 pm

I know exactly what you ment Rampage.

And don't be an idiot Triaris, you think I have no life because I took 5 minutes of my " precious " time to write that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triaris
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-18
Age : 25
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 am

Druss wrote:
I know exactly what you ment Rampage.

And don't be an idiot Triaris, you think I have no life because I took 5 minutes of my " precious " time to write that?


In 5 mins u can fap fast then go for a smoke. Yes, precious time Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Druss
Member
Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:55 am

I fapped afterwards. And why would you smoke... rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Advertising other servers.   

Back to top Go down
 
Advertising other servers.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna-realm 2.4.3 :: General :: General-
Jump to: