Laguna-realm 2.4.3

2.4.3 Laguna-Realm @ World of Warcraft.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

About my Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessfix
Game-Master
Game-Master

PostSubject: About my Leaving   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 am

Well, I have to leave LagunaRealm because of ppl who joinin' from other servers and instantly get a ZA/Kara/T4 Gear, It's not fair about other players, they're coming from other servers too, but no one ask them for their gear. I'm rly disappointed about politics of laguna-realm, what about donators with T4? they just spend their money for T4 gear, and when some1 friend of GM's join in laguna, instantly get epic gear + 28k gold like (SX - Troll hunta), it's not fair ...

I was proud to work with <LagunaRealm Staff> before this moment.
I decline of my GM access too

See ya later mates Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://laguna-realm.tk/
Rampage

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:09 am

This is really gay indeed, Didn't know this myself but this actually makes me look at this server from a whole other pov.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triaris

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 am

Jessfix wrote:
Well, I have to leave LagunaRealm because of ppl who joinin' from other servers and instantly get a ZA/Kara/T4 Gear, It's not fair about other players, they're coming from other servers too, but no one ask them for their gear. I'm rly disappointed about politics of laguna-realm, what about donators with T4? they just spend their money for T4 gear, and when some1 friend of GM's join in laguna, instantly get epic gear + 28k gold like (SX - Troll hunta), it's not fair ...

I was proud to work with <LagunaRealm Staff> before this moment.
I decline of my GM access too

See ya later mates Crying or Very sad

Completely agree with this. Cya Jess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaminator
New Person
New Person

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm

O_o RLY ? its pretty unfair rly ...

Cya and GL IRL Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leafwhisper

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Well cutie, as i told you before, i will get you back, no matter what it takes. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoas

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

Your simplistic view hurts my eyes Jess. furthermore the way you behaved disappointed me a lot. Especially knowing that you're a Recycled member.There is a whole lot you don't know, and another lot that you don't understand.

There has been a lot of turbulence with this question so I'll explain it so QQ can stop. First of all , you need to know that the whole concept of Laguna-wow was molded or inspired on
a previously existing server called Datwow, where all the core of Recycled and Recycled itself originates from.
Datwow is now back up again, and all the character data was saved, meaning that the gear people had is still stored. Now for the question of Sx and <Sin>. Sin is the guild that gave birth to datwow and in turn to other large guilds on that server some 6-7 months ago

This gear transfer is an incentive for Sin to move here on laguna-wow. Having them here will advertise our server, and ensure that when old datwow players learn that Sin is back on Laguna-wow, they will most certainly follow.

I know lots of you disagree with this tactic, allthough I have to stress that this ''deal'' concerns only <Sin>, and if that deal is not respected in any way the recovered gear will be removed.
What's more, I wouldn't want you to believe that this is a friend-to-friend gift, or GM power abuse. The simple fact of the matter is that its a tactical decision that will ensure that our community grows in the right proportions, in other words consider it as a privillege or incentive that we're letting them have, in exchange for popularity and certain population.

I'm really sorry if you didn't see the point of the gear before this post, as i'm sorry if you still don't see the point after it. You see, we've seen multiple servers going down before our eyes, and at each occasion loosing everything. So we're not willing to relive this experience , hence why we're taking some decisions to the server's benefit

Minoas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triaris

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:46 am

Minoas wrote:
Your simplistic view hurts my eyes Jess. furthermore the way you behaved disappointed me a lot. Especially knowing that you're a Recycled member.There is a whole lot you don't know, and another lot that you don't understand.

There has been a lot of turbulence with this question so I'll explain it so QQ can stop. First of all , you need to know that the whole concept of Laguna-wow was molded or inspired on
a previously existing server called Datwow, where all the core of Recycled and Recycled itself originates from.
Datwow is now back up again, and all the character data was saved, meaning that the gear people had is still stored. Now for the question of Sx and <Sin>. Sin is the guild that gave birth to datwow and in turn to other large guilds on that server some 6-7 months ago

This gear transfer is an incentive for Sin to move here on laguna-wow. Having them here will advertise our server, and ensure that when old datwow players learn that Sin is back on Laguna-wow, they will most certainly follow.

I know lots of you disagree with this tactic, allthough I have to stress that this ''deal'' concerns only <Sin>, and if that deal is not respected in any way the recovered gear will be removed.
What's more, I wouldn't want you to believe that this is a friend-to-friend gift, or GM power abuse. The simple fact of the matter is that its a tactical decision that will ensure that our community grows in the right proportions, in other words consider it as a privillege or incentive that we're letting them have, in exchange for popularity and certain population.

I'm really sorry if you didn't see the point of the gear before this post, as i'm sorry if you still don't see the point after it. You see, we've seen multiple servers going down before our eyes, and at each occasion loosing everything. So we're not willing to relive this experience , hence why we're taking some decisions to the server's benefit

Minoas

Besides your huge wall of text, containing mostly "Well, I think gear transfers are ok *insert wall of history here* and a player *insert player here* needed to get here because we were a big and the best guild from *insert server here*."

No, that does not justify the ridiculous gear transfers.

I'm starting to want my 20 dollars back from donation if this continues, and sure not to donate more as I was planning to.

ps. this is no way a personal attack against a guild or you Minoas, just my opinion... And well, most ppl on the server thinks the same I would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minoas

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 am

I've never mentioned , ever that gear transfers are ''ok''. I personally think the idea even of transfering and/or swapping bad.
What's more, what you havent understood is that i'm not trying to justify this gear transfer. this ''wall'' of text isn't apologetic

the purpose of posting a reply about it is to explain it, that is it. I know that you've got nothing against me, it would be silly to think so.
We're all contributing to this server as much as we can and with whatever we have, in this respect I'd like to thank you on the behalf of
the player database and of the GM team, for donating to help keep the server alive. I really do appreciate the gesture as much as Laguna and all of us are

Allthough, a donation is a donation. It's a way of helping to keep the server up. In another way, voting is also a service for the community, so is bringing people
, so is telling your friends, so is advertising. Hence why i quote the wikipedia definition :

Donations are gifts given without return consideration

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About my Leaving   

Back to top Go down

About my Leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna-realm 2.4.3 :: General :: General-
Jump to: